Spring Clean Your Beauty Collection with These 5 ProductsPosted on by Niamh Corduff
With the cooler temperatures upon us, your skin care routine is likely to be a little different from when you were using the same products from last season.
In winter, the change in temperature, harsh winds and indoor heating can all impact on our skin. As your skin changes with the seasons, so should your skin care routine. Your skin’s oil flow, moisture content and lines and wrinkles can all be affected by the change of season, so skin care needs to be altered to address any issues.
Here are five key products worth including in your skin care routine for winter:
- Synergie Skin Uber Zinc – Moisture and sunscreen is just as important in winter as it is in summer and other seasons in between. This is a daily moisturiser with broad spectrum sunscreen blocking both UVA and UVB rays; ideal to use every day for that all round care and protection.
- Medik8 Hydr8 Night – this advanced antioxidant cream takes care of restoring moisture and smoothing fine lines in the skin whilst you sleep. This rich anti-aging night cream helps to banish dull skin overnight, with you waking up to a radiant glow.
- Cosmedix Serum 16 – This serum is a retinol but with the magical ingredient LG-Retinex – an encapsulated blend of retinol and retinadehyde unique to Cosmedix. Considered the new gold standard in anti-aging, this serum helps to reduce fine lines and sun damage.
- Tuscan Tan Exfoliating Sugar Scrub – just because you aren’t showing as much skin as you do in the summer, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be exfoliating your skin. Your winter skin needs exfoliation. Remove flaky dry skin, ingrown hairs, and encourage oils back into your skin with this Sugar Scrub all with a gorgeous scent of vanilla, caramel and coconut.
- SkinMedica Sensitive Cleanser – during the colder months our skin can become quite sensitive. This gentle cleanser is ideal for most sensitive, post-procedure and inflamed skin thanks to the combination of soothing botanical extracts.
With these changes to your beauty routine, your skin will thank you. You might want to consider tweaking your go to beauty look as well….?
AddressThe Cosmetic Refinement Clinic, Tenancy 9
400 Pakington Street, Newtown VIC 3220
The Cosmetic Refinement Clinic, Suite 22, Level 2
166 Gipps Street, East Melbourne VIC 3002
After hours SMS service:
Injecting Coordinator SMS
HoursNormal Opening Hours
Mon - closed
Tues - 9am to 6pm
Wed -11am to 7pm
Thurs - 11am to 8pm
Fri - 9am to 4pm
Sat - by appointment only