Tuscan Spray Tan Geelong
Tuscan Spray Tan MultiBase® tan solution complements all skin tones. Its colour technology combines ALL spray tan colour bases including violet, green, red and blue in one multitasking solution. This exclusive colour blend works by counterbalancing ALL undertones of the skin. Producing a deep brown colour on application and developing out to produce a tan unique to each individual, MultiBase® achieves true to you tanning like never before.
Tuscan spray tan solution contains a gentle blend of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to moisturise and protect the skin whilst helping it to remain soft and smooth. Other active ingredients act as stabilisers to help ease application and spread the tan evenly on the skin producing superior colour development and tone. The solution is heavenly scented on application with a subtle blend of coconut, caramel and vanilla fragrance which adds to the tanning experience, however, once fully developed, the tan is completely odourless.
SKIN PREPARATION BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR SPRAY TAN
– Undertake all hair removal such as shaving or waxing, preferably the day before your spray tan appointment. Exfoliate in the shower and moisturise for two days before your tan.
– On the day of your tan do not apply moisturiser, deodorant or perfume to your skin after showering.
– Bring loose clothes to wear home after treatment.
– Leave tan on for 1, 2 or 3 hours for a light, medium or dark tan, or leave on overnight for ultra dark.
– Shower the next morning, pat dry, and apply moisturiser.
Full body spray tan – $49.00
AddressThe Cosmetic Refinement Clinic, Unit 7, St Giles Court
74 Gheringhap Street, Geelong VIC 3220
The Cosmetic Refinement Clinic, Suite 22, Level 2
166 Gipps Street, East Melbourne VIC 3002
After hours SMS service:
Injecting Coordinator SMS
HoursNormal Opening Hours
Mon - closed
Tues - 9am to 6pm
Wed -11am to 7pm
Thurs - 11am to 8pm
Fri - 9am to 4pm
Sat - by appointment only