Tuscan Spray Tan Geelong
Tuscan spray tan solution adapts to any skin type on application as it picks up and adopts the skins own individual darker tones, whilst blending with its lighter colour variations to produce the most natural looking tan imaginable in any shade desired; from lightly sun-kissed through to the darkest of European tans. It is also water resistant, so the tan lasts up to ten days before gradually and evenly fading.
Tuscan spray tan solution contains a gentle blend of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to moisturise and protect the skin whilst helping it to remain soft and smooth. Other active ingredients act as stabilisers to help ease application and spread the tan evenly on the skin producing superior colour development and tone. The solution is heavenly scented on application with a subtle blend of coconut, caramel and vanilla fragrance which adds to the tanning experience, however once fully developed, the tan is completely odourless.
SKIN PREPARATION BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR SPRAY TAN
– Undertake all hair removal such as shaving or waxing, preferably the day before your spray tan appointment. Exfoliate in the shower and moisturise for two days before your tan.
– On the day of your tan do not apply moisturiser, deodorant or perfume to your skin after showering.
– Bring loose clothes to wear home after treatment.
– Leave tan on overnight, as it takes 8 hours to develop.
– Shower the next morning, pat dry, and apply moisturiser.
AddressThe Cosmetic Refinement Clinic, Unit 7, St Giles Court
74 Gheringhap Street, Geelong VIC 3220
After hours SMS service:
Injecting Coordinator SMS
HoursChristmas Opening Hours
Tuesday 18/12- 9am to 6pm
Wednesday 19/12- 10am to 7pm
Thursday 20/12- 9am to 8pm
Friday 21/12- 9am to 6pm
Saturday 22/12- 9am to 3pm
Monday 24/12- 9am to 1pm
Friday 28/12- 11am to 7pm
Friday 4/1 - 12pm to 6pm
Normal Opening Hours
Mon - closed
Tues - 9am to 6pm
Wed -11am to 7pm
Thurs - 11am to 8pm
Fri - 9am to 4pm
Sat - by appointment only