We are excited to introduce you to the latest treatment available only at Cosmetic Refinement Clinic, the Kleresca® treatment.
The Kleresca® treatment is unique within the dermatology industry as it is the only non-invasive treatment that can penetrate the deeper layers of skin, providing effective treatment of diagnosed skin conditions and aesthetic skin concerns.
This revolutionary treatment is only available at our clinic in Geelong.
How does the Kleresca treatment work?
Inspired by the process of photosynthesis the treatment uses a photoconverting topical gel and LED light-based technology to stimulate multiple layers of the skin. The gel serves to enhance the affects of the light-based treatment into a more dynamic hyperpulsing light energy which engages deeper lawyers of the skin, than alternative LED light-based treatments.
What does Kleresca treat?
Kleresca® has scientifically and medically been proven to show high efficacy in treating the following:
Kleresca Acne Treatment
Kleresca® Acne Treatment is a multi-action treatment. It is seen to act against the different factors responsible for acne but also reducing the signs of scarring by promoting the build-up of collagen. Kleresca® acne treatment can treat both acne and acne scarring all in the one treatment.
It does this by:
- destroying all underlying bacteria that’s responsible for the exacerbation of acne;
- reducing inflammation;
- normalising cellular activity and increasing collagen production simultaneously;
- reducing and improving the appearance of acne scarring; and
- being used in conjunction with prescribed medications, even low dose Roaccutane.
Kleresca Skin Rejuvenation
Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation Treatment has innovatively been designed using non-invasive technology to address multiple signs associated with ageing, including skin blemishes, wrinkles and pigmentation.
It does this by:
- increasing collagen production by a monstrous 400 percent;
- reducing and eliminating fine lines;
- minimising and refining open pores; and
- improving the appearance of scars.
Kleresca Rosacea Treatment
Kleresca® Rosacea Treatment has specifically been designed to target the signs and symptoms that are responsible for instigating the redness caused by Rosacea.
It does this by:
- significantly reducing the flushing and diffused redness by improving microvascularisation;
- reducing inflammation and the overall stress level of the skin;
- relieving the burning and stinging sensation that is commonly identified with Rosacea;
- reducing the presence of papules and pustules; and
- inducing cellular repair resulting in the overall improvement of skin quality.
What’s involved in a Kleresca treatment program?
Depending on the condition being treatment you will be required to have a treatment performed once a week for three to four weeks.
The Kleresca® treatment itself only takes around 45-minutes to complete. Each treatment program is tailored to the specific skin concern to ensure maximum results. However, generally the following process is followed.
- We begin by thoroughly cleansing the skin to ensure the best results.
- We then apply a scientifically formulated photoconverting gel to the whole treatment area.
- The multi-LED lamp is then placed over the gel. The energy emitted from the light stimulates deep layers of the skin to encourage healing and regeneration.
- Once the light-based treatment is finished we remove any excess gel and apply post-treatment care products to further encourage results.
Is the Kleresca treatment painful?
All Kleresca® treatments are non-invasive, therefore there is no destruction or removal of the skin’s natural barriers. As a result, the treatment is pain free, comfortable and a pleasant experience, with a warm, tingling sensation all that can be felt.
Is there any post-treatment downtime or side effects?
All Kleresca® treatment are very safe, the treatment is performed on top of the skin and as such it is not absorbed or metabolised into the body. There is no risk of photosensitivity with the Kleresca® treatment, meaning that you will not need to avoid sun exposure after the treatment.
Post-treatment your skin may appear a little red or flushed, and in very rare cases the skin may appear slightly bronzed. These side effects are non-permanent and generally disappear within 24-48 hours after the treatment.
How long before I see results from Kleresca treatment?
You will begin to see improvements in your skin after the first treatment. However, most clients notice significant changes after four weeks from the first treatment date.
After the treatment program has finished the skin will continue to improve over time, giving long lasting results.
How much does Kleresca treatment cost?
All Kleresca® treatment programs begin with a $55 initial consultation to construct a treatment plan for your concerns. Introductory prices for Kleresca® treatment programs are:
- Acne and Rosacea treatment programs: $1600.00 – 1 double treatment a week for 4 weeks
- Skin Rejuvenation treatment programs: $1800.00- 1 single treatment a week for 4 weeks
AddressThe Cosmetic Refinement Clinic, Unit 7, St Giles Court
74 Gheringhap Street, Geelong VIC 3220
The Cosmetic Refinement Clinic, Suite 22, Level 2
166 Gipps Street, East Melbourne VIC 3002
After hours SMS service:
Injecting Coordinator SMS
HoursNormal Opening Hours
Mon - closed
Tues - 9am to 6pm
Wed -11am to 7pm
Thurs - 11am to 8pm
Fri - 9am to 4pm
Sat - by appointment only